As you know, since 25 May 2018, the European law on the GDPR has entered into force.
What is GDPR?
- it is the General Regulation on Data Protection
- this new European law aims to increase the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data
Rest assured, our site already largely respected this charter to protect your personal data.
- We have always kept your data carefully and in no case have it been passed on to third parties. With the exception of the relevant services necessary for the proper functioning of the site, namely: secure payment services, delivery services, as part of statistics related to the development or improvement of the site ...).
- You already had the possibility to access and modify your data at any time via the "my account" section, this is always the case.
In accordance with this new law, additional changes have been made to increase the protection of your data.
- From now on, the site is in https (secure site).
- In addition to viewing and editing your data, you can now delete them on demand, by contacting us.
If, however, you still have questions, contact us via the contact section of the site or email@example.com, we will be happy to answer them with the greatest attention.
The Sherkane team